Meet the Team
Our projects require a dedicated team that possesses a great depth of experience, talent, and expertise—as well as a true passion for what we do. We invite you to learn more about these committed professionals.
Kim A. Richards
Principal, Chief Executive Officer & President
Robert C. McIver
Principal, Executive Vice President
John G. Mansour
Principal, Chief Development Officer
Jay B. Newman
Principal, Chief Operating Officer
Principal, Vice President
Jeffrey J. Mongan
Principal Emeritus, Strategic Advisor
Join Our Team
Accounts Payable Specialist
Athens Resort Development Company, LLC, Phoenix, AZ. Worksite in Naples, Florida
- Review progress billing and tie out to contract/amendment, prior month balance, current balance due and balance to complete.
- Review all incoming vendor invoices and code to the appropriate job cost account.
- Code consultant/contractor invoices to appropriate job cost code.
- Assist with approvals on monthly invoices.
- Collate and scan approved invoices to corporate accounting office.
- File invoices by vendor electronically.
- Request new vendor information as needed (W-9s).
- Ensure that the expense reports are done in a timely manner and are in accordance with company policy.
- Track conditional lien and unconditional lien releases for each GMP Contract.
- Assist in ensuring all consultant monthly invoices contain the corresponding lien release.
- Assist in Job reconciliations and any cost discrepancies as needed.
- Assist in vendor analysis as needed.
- Assist in the review of monthly draw details.
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned by the Project Controller.
- Perform other finance/accounting duties as assigned by the Project Controller onsite or the Vice President of Finance & Accounting in the Phoenix Corporate office
- 2-4 years of Accounts Payable experience
- Associate degree in accounting
- High degree of accuracy and exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to respond effectively and professionally to the most important inquires
- Very organized with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with intermediate Excel experience
- Working in real estate development industry a plus
Send resume to: Athens Resort Development Company, LLC, Human Resources, 2200 E. Camelback Rd., Ste 220, Phoenix, AZ 85016.